Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Extreme Makeover

OK Friends,

A long shot here and a local company is looking for a family and a house that deserves a makeover.

If you've been following my blog, you know I have the house for that and would love to be part of the makeover.  I don't want to overplay the "cancer" story, and for goodness sakes, we've got a story here if nothing else.  And, because of the cancer treatments, I am unable to work for awhile and some of my renovation money is going to keep a rental roof over our heads.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150262260945003.337772.124681395002
Please email info@thefusioncompanies to nominate a family or to volunteer.

I've never asked for such a thing, seems strange, yet.... I do have the perfect house just begging for a complete makeover.  I've been planning a green makeover of course:-)


When you nominate someone, they ask for you to send a link.  I'd suggest the link to the blog,
ExperienceWithAView.Blogspot.com


Or a link to the specific page where I talk about buying the house:
http://experiencewithaview.blogspot.com/2011/07/on-house-buying-and-trust-in-alternate.html


A link to my website talks about who I am
www.AmeliaMitchell.com


And this is a link to some pictures of the house.
https://picasaweb.google.com/100264523672931626123/1327BayAvenueHighlandBeach?authkey=Gv1sRgCPW1laTNirq6mAE#

Love you all,
thanks for the nomination if you think it is a good idea,
hugs,
~Amelia



2 comments:

  1. Amelia, are you getting support from other survivors and thrivers who have faced similar post operative decisions, etc? If not, let me put you in contact with my friend Terri who has just completed her chemo and is sharing wonderful information with others. So many women face this unimaginable challenge and many of them do not understand their bodies the way you understand yours. So you are definitely ahead of the game! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think it's a great idea. You have one nomination.

    ReplyDelete