Monday, July 18, 2011

Love to Fill the Hollow Spaces

Dear Ones,

We are driving to the hospital and as I was sinking in and journalling I realized there will be hollows in my body later today.

If you could send love to the fountain from which I will fill those spaces I would appreciate it. Love of self, every cell of self, love of all humanity, love of our universe and all her creatures and love of the mystery which is life.

This fountain will overflow, please drink of it yourself too.

Blessed be,
Amelia


1 comment:

  1. On my morning walk, I was drinking in through all my senses as much love as I could hold and send out. It was a luscious walk. When I came home, an old Cris Williamson song started playing in my head. Words feel appropriate.

    "When you open up your life to the living
    All things come spilling in on you
    And you're flowing like a river
    the Changer and the Changed
    You've got to spill some over
    Spill some over
    Spill some over
    Over all

    Filling up and spilling over
    It's an endless waterfall
    Filling up and spilling over
    Over all"

    So here I am, spilling over.....
    Loving y'all

    ReplyDelete