Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sharing Monday

Dear Ones,

Thank you all so much for your love and great messages! I am drinking it in and letting it move into all the cells of my body and psyche.

This afternoon we are enjoying this gorgeous Annapolis weather My first trip to Annapolis was by sail, and these are the days that I hope every sailor, who wants to, can be out on the water. Steady breeze, warm sun, clear skies. Marvelous.

So what is the plan for tomorrow you ask?

We will arrive at the hospital- Baltimore Washington Medical Center by 8:30am tomorrow morning. I have lots to do upon arrival - intake, transform into a patient, IV and the like. Then back to a waiting area where Laura and others will join me. Around 10 they will take me down for the two pre-op procedures, needle localization and introducing the radioactive tracer for the sentinel node biopsy. Oh what fun, I will be accepting and allowing the pincushion experience.

At around 11am, I will be back up to waiting, family will join me again and my surgeon and the anesthesiologist will come in to go over everything with us.

Then off to surgery at noon.

Surgery is estimated at 90 minutes, then an hour or a bit more in recovery. We'll get home late afternoon some time, I suspect.

Laura will be with me as well as our dear friend Kat. Stewart+ will visit in the morning with a blessing.

Laura will post updates here on the blog - so check in throughout the day please.

My requests for the day.

Please hold me in loving light as I step both into the middle world process of surgery as well as the deeper soul journey process of letting go of this tumor, who I now know to be a welcoming vessel that has received all that I am releasing.

Prayer, support and gratitude directly to my lymphatic and immune systems. Their strength and understanding will guide my healing and protect my body from further challenges.

Prayer and loving thoughts for my whole medical team, let them be rested and happy in their day, able to clearly hear, respect and respond to my needs and gently bring their skills and knowings to my experience tomorrow.

Gentle loving care for Laura as she sits and waits and cares so deeply through the day. She is so strong and loving and present.

Please bless Sarah with a fun, busy and joyful day/week with all her beloved horses. Let her simply be a 11 year old, whose concerns are small and whose days are full of play.

And send a prayer or blessing to all the others who are walking through such experiences. It is such a deep, personal journey taking each of us where we need to go.

I pray that we all get what we need from each and every moment of our lives and that we always remember that we are a blessing and a gift from God/Goddess.

Candles, sage, bells - whatever invites healing and clearing energy is welcome tomorrow, especially from 12-2pm, eastern. Your presence and witness in my ceremony is an honor.

I only ask that in your prayer, blessings or thoughts that you please hold the trust that whatever happens, no matter what, that it will be for my, our and all highest and best.

With love,
Amelia

ps: to my goddess shaman friends - please send guides and energies to inform my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Amelia~
    I am sending all that you request and more.
    Cedar, sage and sweetgrass will carry the prayers over the distances.
    You are loved.
    You are loved.
    You are loved.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete